Here are some popular Two Truths and a Lie for the week to get you guys started. Out of ideas? Pick a few from below and get started playing with a friend or significant other.
HOW TO PLAY TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
This is a really simple game to play, you will need to prepare three statements, Two of these statements will be true and one a lie. Of course, these statements don’t have to be life changing or extremely dramatic especially when starting. Share only what you are comfortable with. This game can be played with a group from 2 to over 12 individuals. You can play two truths and a lie online with a significant other as well.
- I have never before seen an episode of Game of Thrones.
- I believe all people are innocent until proven guilty.
- I believe all people are devious until proven innocent.
- Donald Trump is the greatest president Ever In my opinion.
- I have been Ice Skating.
- I was once in my Local Paper.
- I think the greatest series of all Time was Fringe.
- I am a Vegan.
- I love Birds.
- I would rather face a crocodile than a snake.
- I’ve Been to the Grand Canyon.
- I sleep only 5 hours a night.
- I love fish.
- think Lobsters are Overrated.
- I own a personal bee Hive.
- I am a Darts Champion.
- I have met over 4 celebrities.
- I Spend a few days in Vegas.
- Divergent is the best series ever.
- I have only been to the movies once.
- Youtube has taught me half of what I know.
- I am always sick
- I drink daily, it’s a habit now.
- I use BBM more than whats app
- I still use internet explorer.