We have another week of Two Truths and a Lie this weeks theme is technology. Out of ideas for a Geek feast? Have no fear Truth and Lie is here.
HOW TO PLAY TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE
Play on-line with a friend or our random truth and lie mode. Which ever tickles your fancy. This week we will introduce some strategies for you to implement when playing with a friend.
Change it up! Don’t always give you two truths and lie in one order. Put the lie in the middle or first to help confuse your opponent.
Tell one outrageous truth and a simple lie. For example, let say u actually did try to consume a live frog. Let that be your truth. Your Lie can be something simple like I never owned a blackberry.
- I have broken a tablet before
- I have broken at least 3 cell phone
- I have watch explicit material on a tablet
- I have never been to the movies
- I have though of adding a tv to my vehicle
- My vehicle already has a hidden cam
- I have made a function gadget circuit
- I have repair an electrical appliance in my home
- I have ran out of gas before
- I was shocked by earphones before
- I stupidly touched an exposed telephone wire good thing the current was off
- I ran and skated on an electric appliance
- My car toolkit consist of a screw driver and nothing else
- I was never on a flight without tv
- I have been cut by an electrical appliance/gadget
- I proudly blast my busted speakers
- I am not a lover of music
- I have using soldering paste as cream